ridecamp@endurance.net: Why you ride

Why you ride

tish_s@erc.montana.edu
Tue, 6 May 1997 11:25:41 -0600

I am interested in hearing from several people on why you ride
endurance. I am writing a book this summer (it is not about endurance)
and wanted to capture what people feel when they ride long distances.
I know what I feel and that feeling is one reason I am taking my summer
off to ride and kayak across Montana.

Tish Stoots
Bozeman, MT