ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trailer ratings

Re: Trailer ratings

gerhardt (gerhardt@theriver.com)
Sun, 4 May 1997 02:54:01 -0700

Sally,

Your idea of trying to get Consumer Reports to do a study on trailers is
excellant. The only problem I see is that there are so darned many local
and regional manufacturers. However, even a study of those that are
nationwide would be very useful for the entire horse industry. Should we
start a letter writing campaign? There must be other lists out there of
horse related activities that we could ask to join in this effort, too.

Annette

> From: S. L. Spangler <stepnout@swva.net>
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: Trailer ratings
> Date: Saturday, May 03, 1997 11:21 PM
>
> Thanks, Shannon; that's generous, and I'm surely interested.
>
> My tidbit: I have a '90 Logan Coach, two horse modified stock, 12X6
slant
> load, front lighted tack room I can stand in, all steel, weight 2140#.
This