ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: The AERC weight classes

Re: The AERC weight classes

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Thu, 01 May 1997 07:57:15 -0500

At 06:47 AM 5/1/97 EST, Bonnie Snodgrass wrote:
> No one has clarified for me as to what is clasified as "tack". Is this
> everything that you hang on your saddle and self plus bridle,
> breastplate and crupper? Is this minus water, I should think?

yes :-)) all tack and associated stuff minus water...but does it also
include fanny packs, etc that you carry on your body instead of the saddle???

do rides in other regions weigh frequently? I've only ever been weighed if I
top tenned (so that's twice <g>) and at the OD where they weighed everyone
at vet in......
Tina Hicks | Huntsville, AL
Southeast Endurance Riders Association - http://www.hsv.tis.net/~slilly/
Eastern Time Zone Squad - http://www.hsv.tis.net/~slilly/etzhome.htm