ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: the great saddle debate

RE: the great saddle debate

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:06:32 -0700

Come on...for those of us contemplating a new saddle right now (like
me), those of you riding a saddle that isn't a regular western or
english saddle should fess up and tell us what you like and dislike. I
for one would welcome more comments on a lighter weight saddle (I'm
using a 45 pound roping saddle for Pete's sake) that would fit a 16 hand
quarterhorse. Thank you,

Mike Sofen
a-miksof@microsoft.com