ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Jump on the BAN Wagon

Re: Jump on the BAN Wagon

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:46:12 -0500

At 09:48 AM 4/29/97 PST, Sheila Duke wrote:
>>On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 00:20:34 -0400 (EDT) Swolbyddet@aol.com writes:
>
>>At what point does the operator of this web server get enough guts to
>enforce
>>some basic rules and deny posting access by those which repeatedly post
>>inflammatory messages with potentially defamatory content towards an
>individual,
===============================
I hope Steph "gets enough guts" as you say and starts with you he he he

Steph and her staff work hard to provide us this forum - if you have a
problem with how she is running this list please address those to her
directly instead of bashing her publicly like this. She does not deserve
that and we want to keep this great forum - warts and all <g>

who are you anyway? I don't recall a name/location in your sig - what was
that you were saying about enough guts.......

Tina Hicks | Huntsville, AL
Southeast Endurance Riders Association - http://www.hsv.tis.net/~slilly/
Eastern Time Zone Squad - http://www.hsv.tis.net/~slilly/etzhome.htm
hickst@nichols.com