Subject: hobbles: a success
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 4/27/97 8:31 AM

Hello Ridecampers,

Just have to share how well the hobbling went. Wrapped the middle-aged
mares legs before I put them on, since the felt padding in the hobbles
seems inadequate. Took her to the lush lawn, put on the hobbles and let
her go. She didn't even seem to take notice of them, just grazed
peacefully.

I think the 3 y.o. will need more lessons in being restrained before we try
hobbles on. Thank you to everyone who gave input on this subject.:)

Peggy (In MI, where I wish it would rain more.)