ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Do-It-Yourself Acupuncture in Horses

Re: Do-It-Yourself Acupuncture in Horses

lindavan.eqath@juno.com
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 03:14:11 PST

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997 21:30:22 -0400 (EDT) Tivers@aol.com writes:

><< How would you like to be able to heal your own horses quickly &
>easily?
> How would you like to increase their speed and endurance?
> Use either needles or lasers.
> Take a look at how. >>
>
>This is a good ad to separate the list into two distinct groups. Those
>who go
>take a look at this site, please fess up so we know who you are and
>can avoid
>taking advantage in later posts.
>
>ti

Tom, I'll be the first to admit I took a look. However, I didn't e-mail
for more info. --Besides, here in the US you can get in big trouble for
practicing Vet Med w/o a license. That aspect eleminates my need for
such products.

You've already taken advantage of me in former posts, so give me a
break!!

Linda VanCeylon & crew
Buhni, Sunny, Rabbit, & Fiddler
lindavan.eqath@juno.com