ridecamp@endurance.net: AERC office response on use of e-mail link

AERC office response on use of e-mail link

Michael K Maul (mmaul@micro.ti.com)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:01:27 -0500

following is the response from Miki Cohen - the person responsible
for the AERC office - on why there is not a fully supported e-mail
link between the membership and the office yet.

any comments - let Miki know directly.

mike
mmaul@micro.ti.com
houston, tx

>From AERCRide1@aol.com Thu Apr 24 18:53:42 1997
From: AERCRide1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 19:53:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: mmaul@micro.ti.com
Subject: Re: the new AERC e-mail address is AERCRide1@aol.com

Mike,

You said it best. Many of you have forwarded this letter to our address. I
would like each member of the office to answer their own email but a member
does not even know who to ask for when they call on the phone. As I have
mentioned before I do see all correspondence from our members - Fax, email or
snail mail. I feel good about this procedure as it gives me the feel and
mood of the membership. This of course could be looked at. Do you have any
suggestions?. Most requests just need a bit of research. We rarely just
fire off answers. Our phone bill is low and has little effect on the
dues increase.

Let me know how we could improve.

Miki

----- End Included Message -----