ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Cannon Alignment

Re: Cannon Alignment

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:45:26 -0500

My gelding has a cannon that is offset. the center of the cannon comes down
from a little to the right of the center side of the knee, it does not come
down from the center of the knee. it is not much, but it is obvious. He
has almost a thousand miles and the vast majority of those were very fast.
he was retired due to an injury unrelated to this.

...for what it's worth.....

Becky
Semper Fi & The ShadowRat
Huffman Horse and Cattle Company
Fine Endurance Arabians and 'Horned Cows'
hhcc1@htcomp.net