ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: my horse's visit to the dentist

Re: my horse's visit to the dentist

Linda H VanCeylon (lindavan.eqath@juno.com)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:59:53 PST

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:06:36 -0400 (EDT) Tivers@aol.com writes:
>I'll do that, and let you know. Meanwhile, do you mind of I refer the
>dozens
>of calls per month I get from folks seeking my approval of their
>latest
>instant solutions?>

Well, they wouldn't gain anything by getting my approval. Plus, you've
gotta beware of "snake-oil" salesmen. Believe it or not, not every
sceme out there is totally legit. I try to be an active consumer and
seek out the product/service rather than buy from those who seek me out.

>I've had so ,many magnets sent to me lately that I
>think
>they're disfiguring my floppies.
>
>ti

That's an unfortunate side effect of magnets. They will also render your
credit cards impotent for automated teller use. I've been considering
getting some magnets. There is competition in that market now and the
prices are starting to go down. But I need to learn more about them
first & don't have an immediate need.

Linda VanCeylon & crew
Buhni, Sunny, Rabbit, & Fiddler
lindavan.eqath@juno.com