ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Feed supplements

Re: Feed supplements

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:12:33 GMT

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:31:21 -0700, "Susan F. Evans"
<suendavid@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I would certainly hesitate to call myself an expert on much of anything,=
=20
>but I agree with Bob, Linda, Wendy and others that good management and a=
=20
>simple, basic, well-balanced diet are much MUCH more important than any=20
>supplement you can feed.

<excellent nutrition post snipped>

>And so I have healthy horses and a bit more money stays in my pocket.

>Well, just one more bit of input.

A fine bit of input it was, too.

I don't generally do "me too" posts, but given some of the ego posts on
the list lately I wanted to say "well done."

--=20

Joe Long
jlong at mti dot net (jfl@mti.net is my antispam address)
Business Page http://www.mti.net