ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: mountain rope reins

Re: mountain rope reins

RUN4BEAR@aol.com
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:53:35 -0400 (EDT)

<< On Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:51:28 -0400 (EDT) RUN4BEAR@aol.com writes:

> Do you have another type of rein that you really like? I'm currently
> using a biothane & cotton web rein with strands of rubber running
> throughout the web for extra grip. They're nice, but the web takes
>time

always trying to sell something. <sigh>

mary

What is wrong with this?? Where are you coming from?? What is this
attitude??? I am in business to HELP people. AND, there is nothing wrong
with making a living helping people. What do Doctors do???

I think it very discourteous of you to continually harass me with these types
of comments privately. I hang up on salesman who talk to me this way.
Please refrain.

Teddy