ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Stirrups

Re: Stirrups

DreamWeaver (karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us)
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:47:01 -0700

At 08:23 PM 4/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry if this has been asked before but I am looking
>to purchase new stirrups and have narrowed it down to
>these three: Flex-ride Stirrups
> E-Z Ride Stirrups
> Cloud Stirrups
>Would appreciate any input on your favorites.

I've used both Flex-rides and EZ-Rides. The flex rides were great for
awhile, but they flexed too much and caused my knees to ache. The EZ rides
are far more comfortable and supportive for me :). Plus, they come in
colors and I have a purple pair, they are great. I haven't any experience
with Cloud Stirrups. Also, with the EZ rides I can easily get my hiking
boots in and out, with the flex-rides my feet often got wedged in the
stirrups and I couldn't get them out!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville