ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: immune system stimulants

Re: immune system stimulants

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 08:15:28 -0800

There was a thread on horsesci on 2 x Panacure for 5 days. As I recall, it
is a protocol designed to kill parasites that have crossed into the nervous
system. It would be used to treat a horse with parasite related
neurological problems. There is some controversy overs its effectiveness.
Tom Ivers, Charlotte Newell, or someone else that frequents horsesci may
remember more details.

Be careful of the hype regarding colloidal silver. Contrary to some of the
information, it can be toxic and the letter of approval that it received
from the FDA has been withdrawn (but many sellers are still quoting the
original letter). Much of it is being sold through multilevel marketing
schemes.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net