ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: New Region

Re: New Region

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 18:20:04 GMT

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:54:16 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

> Nancy,

>The new region is the splitting of the SW region. The SW name will be kept
>by AZ and NM plus just a small part of TX. The other half, So CA, So NV and
>HI, will have a new name, most likely "Desert Pacific" region.

>Mike

You know, it's seemed to me since I first heard of the split, that So CA and So
NV should keep the name Southwest Region, as that matches the Northwest,
Northeast and Southeast regions being on the corners of the country. Then we
could call the new region of AZ, NM and sw TX the Desert Region.

--

Joe Long jlong@mti.net http://www.mti.net Business http://www.rnbw.com Personal