ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Fw: Judging a trot on the ground

Re: Fw: Judging a trot on the ground

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 15:17:56 GMT

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:48:07 -0800, you wrote:

>Tom's answer is below. As a nonhorsey aside, I now see what the reply
>problem is. Other list servers add a "reply to" in the header, ridecamp
>does not. For a ridecamp posting if I "reply to author" using Internet
>Explorer, that is who gets the reply; if I "reply to all", the reply goes
>to both ridecamp and the author. On the other lists where the list server
>inserts a "reply to" directed to the list in the header, both the "reply to
>author" and "reply to all" get sent to the list. I wish there was some
>consistency. Sorry, Tom.

Yes, I'm on several mail lists, and ridecamp is the only one where I have to
copy & paste ridecamp@endurance.net into the address for my reply to go to the
list. On all of the others, I just hit the reply button and it goes to the list
by default. As a result, sometimes I forget to copy & paste and then the reply
goes only to the individual.

--

Joe Long jlong@mti.net http://www.mti.net Business http://www.rnbw.com Personal