ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Paradise

Re: Paradise

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 20:59:29 GMT

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:13:58 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Look on the map at San
>Luis Obispo and souther Monterey Counties on the coast of California.
>Temperate clims and Horse property around a grand an acre. I love it
>here. ***end pitch for my part of the country***

Well, don't even *think* about moving to the Front Range of Colorado! Come
visit, and spend lots of money, but don't move here! It's a terrible place to
live, a real hellhole. Everyone here wants to move away.

Gee, I'm starting to sound like a native Coloradan ... ; ^ >

Seriously, last fall I had the opportunity to move just about anywhere in the
U.S. that I wanted, and I chose the Front Range just north of Colorado Springs.
I love it.

--

Joe Long jlong@mti.net http://www.mti.net Business http://www.rnbw.com Personal