ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Easyboot virgin...

Re: Easyboot virgin...

DreamWeaver (karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 08:21:04 -0800

At 06:03 AM 3/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi All,
> I've decided to use try using Easyboots instead of padding for rocky
>rides. This is my first experience with them, and did a 15 mile
>training ride at all gaits through mud, sand, gravel, hills, and water

Good for you!!! They do say on great if you get them on correctly and they
fit. :)

>with debris. I'm trying to get away from using the Easyfoam to keep
>that stuff out on rides, mainly because of the expense and difficulty of

I use vetwrap, it works quite well. When I wrap all four feet I will go
thru an entire roll of the stuff. The good thing about using it is that I
can put it on, then the boots, and leave them on over the weekend or a few
days. When the boots come off my horses feet look really good. I've never
had a problem with debris or stuff getting in there and causing a problem.

Next time I ride I have a new 'idea' I'll be trying out. Don't want to give
away my secret, but if it works I'll let you all in on it <g> :)

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Dream Weaver