ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Sportsaddle

Re: Sportsaddle

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:41:33 +0500

HI, could someone (Diane???) please forward this woman prticulars about the
SPortsaddle? She needs to find something more comfortable for her horse asn
seemed to appreciate what a difference it made in my stallion- She wants to
know if she can try one out, and where she could get one...
Use the email in the <> for Debbie Steinberg to reply...
Thanks
Gwen

>Posted-Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 20:48:23 -0600 (CST)
>Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:36:59 -0800
>From: Debbie Steinberg <horsefeathers@texoma.net>
>To: Gwen Dluehosh <dluehosh>
>Subject: Re: Sportsaddle
>
>Hi Gwen,
>
>Yes, please, forward my post. Mysty is a really sensitive mare, & I
>want her to be happy. I've had her checked out, & she doesn't have any
>physical problems with her back, she just doesn't like her saddle.
>She's fine when I ride with my suede bareback pad, or just bareback.
>And I live in the middle of QH country, so most saddle places show
>saddles for QHs. Anyway, thanks for your help!
>Debbie

Gwen Dluehosh
Desert Storm Arabians
1156 Hightop Rd, #89