ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: sponge casualty - almost

Re: sponge casualty - almost

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:51:40 GMT

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:50:26 -0600, you wrote:

>Ahhh, the things we sometimes take for granted - maybe I should set up a
>trough in the ring and practice this :-)

When Kahlil was a green four-year-old he wouldn't go through puddles. One day
in Bankhead Forest I decided it was time he got over that silly habit (naive
me). We came to a nice, wide puddle across the trail and I made a showdown of
it, forcing him to walk through the center of the puddle. It turned out to be
bottomless! As we spluttered, wet and muddy, out the other side I'm sure he was
thinking "I tried to tell you, boss, but would you listen? Noooooo..."

--

Joe Long jlong@mti.net http://www.mti.net Business http://www.rnbw.com Personal