ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Ride descriptions

Re: Ride descriptions

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 13:53:09 -0600

At 10:09 AM 3/3/97 -0800, Lucy Chaplin Trumbull wrote:
>Kevin Pfoertsch wrote:
>> We will certainly need to include:

whether checks are in camp is always good too

Keep in mind things like steep, rocky, hilly, etc...are purely subjective
terms and will depend on who is providing the info :-).

I have added some info to most of the SE rides if anyone on this list is
wondering about those rides.....Not quite this detailed but what I could get
from memory or from the ride flyer.

Think this is a great idea - course if ride flyers/applications go online
much of this info should be on those I would think