ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Number removal

RE: Number removal

Judy Van Den Heuvel (dobie@mindlink.bc.ca)
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 06:34:58 -0800

I believe that WD-40 contains kerosene and should not be used on any =
animal. I was purchasing for industrial chemicals and was informed of =
this by a supplier who did sell the product but warned me of the hazards =
of the mixture. If anyone else has heard this perhaps it should be =
confirmed.=20

Judy
(Just trying to help)
=20
----------
From: Susan F. Evans[SMTP:suendavid@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: February 28, 1997 11:07 AM
To: Joanne Alderman
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Number removal

The other day I was talking to someone who grew up at a dairy where they =

use livestock crayons all the time---she said the grease crayon is=20
oil-based and so if you use oil to get it off, it will dilute and break=20
down the crayon and float the orange (or blue or yellow) color right off =

without drying out the skin or causing irritation. She said any=20
oil---baby or vegetable or WD-40---will work.

Susan