ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Using ibuprophen

Re: Using ibuprophen

Samm C Bartee (bartesc@mail.auburn.edu)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:23:21 -0600 (CST)

Hi Vickie!! I am hoping that I will run into you at some rides this
year. Do you know Trish Harrop? She's your representative for Tn if you
are in the SERA--South East Endurance Riders Assn. She is up in
Knoxville. Very nice gal, and a vet too!! IF you don't knwo her, look her
up. I have her # if you need it. Let me know which rides you will be
attending, and hopefully, we can put faces and sigs together!!

APPY TRAILS

SAMM C. BARTEE
Auburn, Al. SE Region
with