ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trailering

Re: Trailering

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 00:16:22 +0500

Teedy, might want o stick to pine shavings and the like- cedar may smell
nice to us, but it also puts out a chemical that irritates lungs- we learned
all about it in lab animal practice- never put cedar chips ina small
animal's cage cause it will irritate the heck out of em and then make them
more likely to have lung problems! Just what we need with horses who get
hauled everywhere! MOre shipping fever!!!! :)
Gwen
At 07:54 AM 2/13/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< Even tho the trailer is large enough for him to
> stretch and void his bladder, he doesn't like to get his legs splashed. >>
>
>Hey, why not use wood chips or shavings? I use cedar chips and they make the
>trailer smell wonderful as well as soak up urine.
>
>Teddy

Gwen Dluehosh
Desert Storm Arabians
1156 Hightop Rd, #89