ridecamp@endurance.net: Notice About Internet Charges by FCC

Notice About Internet Charges by FCC

Rick Wagner (rick@foothill.net)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 11:06:36 -0800

I am forwarding the below message to ALL Foothill.Net users as an
informational announcement about the potential of a "TAX" on internet
usage. I was sent it by an "Internet Alliance" group that I participate
in. I don't know if YOUR local telco has filed yet or not. But if it gets
passed by one the others will follow. Which means increased costs for you.
Please READ IT.

--------------4555A4B67A0--