3. Any suggestions in riding pants for a guy who thinks that real men don't
wear tights?

Connie H.

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id EAA12734; Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:50:31 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 97 07:46:41 EST
From: "Bonnie Snodgrass" <snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Horse Wanted In Md

I've decided to start looking at horses again. I want to personally
see and ride any horse I'm interested in so I need to restrict my
search to Md, Va and Pa, maybe WVa. Would especially be interested in
a lease with option to buy. I'm interested in an Arab or Arab cross,
5-10 yrs, mare or gelding, 14.3 h+, sound and preferably under saddle
for a while. Training isn't all that importent but I don't want to
spend the months and months it takes to start one from scratch. Done
that too many times. I'm not going to waste time describing all the
great physical and mental traits I like in a horse, could go on
forever.

I am an experienced middle aged female rider with a background in
dressage, hunters, etc. I have worked for years as a professional
groom and rider before getting smart and getting into electronics
instead. I can offer outstanding care and attention at good
facilities. Would love to find a lease deal but will buy the right
horse. I will also possibly look at other breeds or crosses if the
horse would be suitable. I also enjoy dressage, hunting etc and would
love a type who would be versatile.

Please contact me or give my name to your friends.

Bonnie Snodgrass
(301) 246-4934
snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id EAA12796; Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:51:27 -0800 (PST)