Re: ? regarding Out times, barley, pants

Reynolds, Nikki (jakar@aiinc.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:47:49 -0800

Connie Hoge wrote:

> O.K. I admit it - I'm tired of the LD posts. Sure is an interesting debate
> topic!
>
> 1. My rule book is home, but what are the hard & fast rules regarding when a
> rider can leave. Do all 50's or whatever distances - have to leave at the
> same time? Or could one elect to leave 1 hr. later, and have the same alloted
> time to complete the ride? Does that make sense?
>
> 2. Does anyone feed barley? O.K. for a hard working horse? Fed along with
> oats, vita, rice bran?
>
> 3. Any suggestions in riding pants for a guy who thinks that real men don't
> wear tights?
>
> Connie H.

Hey Connie! On #3, you could tell him to wear pantyhose under his
"manly" jeans and hope to God he remembers to lock the porta-potty
door!! Which reminds me, has anyone seen.... Oh, never mind, he
wouldn't appreciate the publicity!! HA HA!! ~Nikki~