Subject: Re: Lymes Disease
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 1/28/97 12:12 PM

<< I had no idea that this disease is so difficult to deal with. Please
anyone with info, experience or references please respond to me and I
will pass it on to my desoerate friend.

Bonnie Snodgrass

snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil

Bonnie,
It would be helpful to those who read yoru post to tell us where this horse
is located. Is there an outbreak of this? Also, please look into the vet
websites available through - among others - Pet Caare Forum. Also, call Davis
and CSU for information. Good luck.
sandy