Re: Geo Bun Buster?

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 17:50:42 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Susan F. Evans wrote:

> Could anybody give me some information on the Geo Bun Buster 50 at Coso
> Junction in California?

It's a pretty flat and easy ride <IMHO> Some rocks. I think the High
Desert Triple Crown is really a great way to start the season. Geo is a
good one to start with, you still have time. Nancy Burton (Assoc. of
Ridgecrest Arabian Breeders or ARAB for short) is a doll. 619-375-7651.
I mean it's flat as California rides go. Ten times less stressful then
Malibu or Sunland <IMHO>. To draw comparisons.

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter