RE: Tina's Regional Org. message

sallijan snyder (sallijan@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:06:57 -0800

At 15:28 1/20/97 -0600, Barbie wrote:
> Hi--Have just read Tina's note about regional organizations. How do you
>find if your state has an organization such as the one she belongs to? I
>am from Carthage Missouri, and would like to find an organization in my
>area. I have written before and am the one with the living quarter horse
>trailers for sale. Let me know if anyone knows who I could contact for
>information in my area. (Southwestern part of Missouri, close to Oklahoma,
>Kansas, and Arkansas)

Can't help in your state, but generally people can check to see if there
is a state horsemen's organization or horse council. Here, the California
State Horsemen's Association has an endurance program.
I don't know how good the participation is vs. AERC. Californians can
call CSHA's main office at 209/325-1055 to enquire.

-Sallijan