Re: regional organzations

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:19:02 -0600

At 04:33 PM 1/20/97 -0400, Truman Prevatt wrote:

> but when it comes to endurance partying that is another story!
he he he I wasn't gonna be the one to mention the "party" :-)) but that may
be another reason to join a regional organization.

Let's just say that endurance riders have to do *something* with all that
energy stored up over the winter <g>.

> Tina was hoodwinked
>- er, I mean graciously voluenteered to take on the duties of the
>newsletter and she can provide you with info.
oh yeah guess I coulda mentioned that :-) and I think the term is "suckered" :-)

Looking forward to using some of the great info from this list for our
newsletter (with permission of course!)

Tina (What was in that *tea* anyway??)
hickst@nichols.com