RE: Comparison to Prize Money in Other Sports

Stoots, Tish (tish_s@erc.montana.edu)
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 14:30:56 -0700

i think there were many ways to compare, my overall point was to look
what is happening in other sports where prize money has been an issue
for some time. your bringing up your angle is a very worthwhile way of
looking at the issue too. others have been down the same road before we
have had to deal with it in endurance.

Mary Chapin Carpenter