Subject: Trail Milage - GPS
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 1/16/97 11:28 PM

Ah, I should have known Truman would have beat me to it (mentioning
GPS). However I noticed that there was a very cheap GPS now on the
market for PC's. I know that commercial GPS's have some fuzziness built
into them and they aren't allowed to be as accurate as Mil Spec stuff,
but one of these GPS's in a lap top, sampling every thirty seconds or so
should be accurate enough do the job. Stick one of those in along with
the HRM and ride the trail. If the GPS gives elevation as well then you
will even have the hills accounted for.

What you say Truman?

Nicco