Re: Abused Horse

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 21:57:33 -0600

I don't disagree. This lady has a real "savior complex" when it comes to
animals refusing to put them down even when she should. She currently has a
horse with EPM that really should be put down, but won't b/c she "LOVES" it
so. I personally dont' call that love, but its' really up to her.

alice

At 05:26 PM 1/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
> (\
> \'\
> \'\ __________
> / '| From the Desk ()_________)
> \ '/ \ ~~~~~~~ \
>
> \ of \ ~~~~~~
> \
> (==) \____~~___\
> (__) Kim Ellis ()__________)
>
>Dear delvecchio@geocities.com,
> I realize that your friend loved this horse very much. Is it really worth
>putting the animal through the suffering of being emaciated and old (despite
>excellent care)? Only because it's owner is too selfish to let it go? This
>story (despite her trying to help the horse) is one of selfishness. Sometimes
>you have to let go of something to show you really love it.
>

>Regards,
>
>Kim Ellis
>Windy Lane Stables

Alice Steinke
Willie (15 pound 3 yo red wire), Lacie (7 yo schnauzer mix), Sandy ( 6mo
cocker puppy)
Turbo, the cat
Hannah and Chester, the horses

If I ruled the World, Every Day would be the First day of Spring.