Re: Thank you Robert Morris! :)

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 22:38:07 +0500

OH, none of this was meant to discourage anyone... thanks for speaking up...
it was all just a discussion of a lot of different options... ONce you get
going with this stuff you'll see what you CAN do it you choose to. I will
stay with my sweet feed and good hay and miniaml supplementations until I
have proff my way is bad for my horses.
So far no problems!
Very sorry to have discouraged you... Please come to some rides and see what
it's really like- not THIS technical! Just a lot of great people....
Gwen
At 07:12 AM 1/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>As a few weeks old newcomer to this list who is tiptoeing around the
>idea of endurance riding I was getting ready to drop the whole notion
>along with this list. The last few days of squabbling over feeding
>and supplements was giving me concerns that I had wandered into the
>WRONG arena. I was NEVER gonna be able to do this, much less
>understand it. Thanks to the recent post of Robert Morris about good,
>basic feeding, I have been given new hope that an average person like
>myself might actually be able to do this with some degree of
>success. Thank you Mr. Robert Morris for injecting some wisdom into
>this topic. I appreciate it.
>
>Cris in Green River, Wyo. who is horseless right now but have plans
> to get a Haflinger this year. :)

Gwen Dluehosh
Desert Storm Arabians
1156 Hightop Rd, #89