Re: Thank you Robert Morris! :)

Jude Hall (Hall@cc.denison.edu)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:21:36 -0500 (EST)

Gwen Dluehosh wrote:

OH, none of this was meant to discourage anyone... thanks for speaking up...
>it was all just a discussion of a lot of different options... ONce you get
>going with this stuff you'll see what you CAN do it you choose to. I will
>stay with my sweet feed and good hay and miniaml supplementations until I
>have proff my way is bad for my horses.
>So far no problems!
>Very sorry to have discouraged you... Please come to some rides and see what
>it's really like- not THIS technical! Just a lot of great people....
>Gwen

Yes, I agree, the discussions of the past few weeks have kind of
grown - one person's idea led to another, etc, a lot of people
educated in the field talking about "what ifs", and would this or
that happen if you fed this or that....

Gwen's right - in reality, most people's feeding programs are
pretty basic.

Jude Hall
in Ohio where it now feels like a heatwave - we're in the double
digits with *no* wind!