Re: Rocky Mountain Horses

Reynolds, Nikki (jakar@aiinc.com)
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 16:42:46 -0800

Stoots, Tish wrote:

> Are you guys getting sick of me yet?
>
> Anyways, I have just met someone through other channels that raises a
> significant number of Rocky Mountain Horses. I have never heard of the
> breed.
>
> Could someone tell me what they originate from and what they are used
> for? It is interesting that this breeding farm is located on the east
> coast and not the Rocky Mountains.
>
> Tish Stoots
> Bozeman, MT

Hi Tish, You can learn more about this breed through The Haynet at
www.freerein.com/haynet. Look under the breeds and associations
listings. Also, please take a couple minutes to answer the USDA Equine
Health Study Survey while you're there. It began on 1/1/97. It's nice
they asked us what we'd like equine veterinary research money to be
spent on! Another place to look for Rocky Mountain Horse info is
Netvet's Electronic Zoo at netvet.wustl.edu/horses.htm. I've had
trouble with getting into these sites at times, but keep trying. I
don't know why that happens...I'm new at this "computer thing".