Re: winter shoeing options????

RUN4BEAR@aol.com
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:39:22 -0500

You wrote:

>>> Wait!! That depends on the horse. My horse does not slip with easy boots
on
when he goes thru ice, mud, or wet footing, at least not like he would with
plain old regular metal shoes on. The easy boots make things MUCH safer.

Happy Holidays!!!

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Dream Weaver
& Rocky
Happy Trails!!<<<

Read my words!!! I said wet grass and leaves and ice, not mud and water!!! I
ride with Easyboots through mud and water..through bogs, etc..and have yet to
lose one or slip...Wet grass (dew in the AM) and ice are death!!! (depending
on who hits the ground first). Maybe east coast "wet" is different, but this
is certainly true out here.

Teddy

Teddy

Karen