Re:Teddy, Get it right next time.

VTCI@aol.com
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:42:35 -0500

< laneyh@mbay.nat
<In a message dated 96-12-12 12:33:17 EST, you write:
< Tracy - I, for one, resent your remarks about Teddy and the rest of us who
<participate in this list! May I also point out to you that "time" on the
< internet is not "real" time. In other words, not all of us read our e-mail
< every day. So the "real" time you mention (6 days), may have been "no"
time
< for a good many of us. This is especially true for people who receive the
< digest. Laney

<PS Tracy: I emptied my mail "trash can" and no longer have Teddy's in which
<she gave the address of ride management. Would you please forward a copy of
<it to me? Thanks, lh

Laney, that PS took gall... I admire that!

I would assume that if you have not READ your e-mail, then you have also not
POSTED e-mail regarding the topics that you have not READ yet. Therefore, how
could you, or anyone else, feel personally "attacked" ( my words...not yours
) or offended by my statements admonishing ( the very very few ) who chose to
respond as they did ? Am I to assume that a new visitor to the system in
March viewing the contents of the December archives via the internet will
also be so personally offended by my remarks directed to those few who did so
?

If so... then I fail to follow the logic in your argument and you will need
to enlighten me.

Barring that, I will attempt to enlighten you,

Monday person A says something.

Tuesday person B says something.

Sunday person JERK (tracy) says something...and all hell breaks lose.

Monday next, person B defends those who made various previous statements by
claiming that ALL statements were made due to a lack of information, and
person B SPELLS OUT the type of information that was available previous to
person JERK's (tracy) posting that caused all hell to break out..

Person JERK ( tracy ) reads all of this and says, "Wait a minute...Person B
says they said all of that ( including statements by person B )stuff AFTER
READING THE CONTENTS OF OTHER THREADS but without the advantage of having
correct information first.

Person JERK (tracy) points out that not only were ALL of the users provided
with the source for the correct information, said information had been
provided by Person B themselves PRIOR to the comments being made that set
Person JERK (tracy) off in the first place.

Maybe I'm missing something.

As for will I provide you with a copy of the post referencing the information
in question...surely.

<MONEY PRIZES: COSEQUIN
<CHALLENGE
<