Re: listserv members that belong to the aerc

Mary H. Moore (mmoore@imcbbs.imcnet.net)
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:55:06 -0500 (EST)

At 03:28 PM 12/9/96 EDT, you wrote:
>just thought i would make a comment on the numbers i gathered
>for the aerc participation in the listserv.
>
>the fact that only 160 of the 600 or so members belong to
>the aerc should not be taken as lack of support for the organization
>but more as an indication of the wide audience the web really addresses.

mike:

i should hope its not taken for lack of respect!!! im just waiting for one
of my royalty checks to come in so i CAN join!!!! unlike my writers
organizations, i cant deduct this sucker from my taxes (unless of course..i
were to WRITE about it....hmm...now THERES a thought!)

mary and one smart poky dot

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Look for Heather Moore's novel...... SURRENDER TO LOVE........ an October
1996 Zebra Lovegram release from Kensington Publishers. You can find it at
http://www.amazon.com.