Re: results of Sat. trailer

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 21:06:12 +0500

Dianna, call your local dog warden/humane investigator and have them present
next time she tries to load this horse... Someone is GOING to get killed. I
have NEVER had a horse do this with my method and I am sure others have had
good resilts with their methods.... This is animal abuse, esp since you
didn't really say where she got the TRANQUILIZER.
Gwen

Gwen Dluehosh
Desert Storm Arabians
1156 Hightop Rd, #89