Re: Cosequin is not a drug

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:53:17 -0800

Hormones are also produced by the body. They are highly regulated and
abused. There is a new one undergoing clinical trials that is a equine
growth hormone. There may be a difference between a pharmaceutical and
neutraceutical, but it is largely a legal difference that reduces the
testing necessary before marketing.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net