Re: Carolina Ride

Linda Flemmer (CVLNURS@CHKD-7.evms.edu)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:39:54 -0500 (EST)

Nina,
You wrote:
> I'm curious to see how many of you all are going to the Carolina ride
> over Thanksgiving? This is a great ride! An easy first 100. Very flat
> and race course like. Sand, but not deep. The Fountain's feed you the
> entire weekend or so it seems. An entire Thanksgiving feast

They are not serving Thanksgiving dinner this year - too much for the
family to provide for SO MANY people. They are planning a soup/stew
on Fri and Barbeque on Saturday.

Mike & I'll be there along with several friends from the area - one
in the 100, 2 in the 50, 5 novices in the 30. See ya'll down there!

Linda Flemmer
ABF Challenger ("Rocket") & Eternal Point ("Major")
Blue Wolf Ranch Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

"In case of emergency - Fur side up, steel side down!"