Re: shoeing endurance and long distance trail horses

Laney Humphrey (laneyh@mbay.net)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:12:00 -0800

Dear Ridecampers -
As I said in my post yesterday, I took the liberty of submitting
Susan's problem to the "interference" BB under "Farriers helping
horseowners" BB at this site. (I got very useful replies overnite.) The
response here is to my request to set up a BB for endurance. How about
"adopting" one of the existing BBs as Baron suggests? Maybe we can
eventually persuade some farriers to post directly here too.
Laney