Big Horn Endurance Saddle

Cheryl Newbanks (cnewbank@cybertrails.com)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:43:15 +0700

>Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 09:57:21
>To: Endurance
>From: Cheryl Newbanks <cnewbank@cybertrails.com>
>Subject: Big Horn Endurance Saddle
>
>Hi All!
>
>Well I finally got to ride in my new saddle yesterday! No, not on my new
horse, that will be next week when he goes to a John Lyons trainer. But I
did ride in it on a friends horse and it was very comfy! It also looked
like it will fit Jihad's short back when I had it on him the other day,
we'll see when I finally get to riding him. I put a wool blanket under the
fuzzy pad and it didn't slip at all. Another big plus was it didn't hurt my
knees at all in the hour ride we took, and usually my knees are dieing by
then and the stirrups are set back far enough to give a centered riding
position. For those of you who can't afford to spend $1000 bucks on a
saddle this is a great saddle for the price of $379 from Big D's. It comes
fully rigged too!

With regards to my last post. OOPS, sorry gang. I forgot the common
disclaimer: I do not work for Big D's or sell tack of any type so this is
not a BigHorn add or a promotionary gimmick for Big D's:-}!

Cheryl Newbanks &
~~^** Majestic Jihad (rookie in training)
~~}_ _~~ /\| Buckeye, AZ
( )__, ) ~ cnewbank@cybertrails.com
// \\
\\ //