Re: Tevis Special

RGoodwin (richard.goodwin@lc.ca.gov)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:44:52 -0800

LOUISE BURTON wrote:
> To those interested in the Tevis tape. I got mine from Darolyn Butler when
> she had her video production business. I would sure think the web site on
> the Tevis would have information on ordering it. It is several years old.

The WSTF (Tevis) office has all of the known Tevis videos and can put
people in
touch with the persdons that still sell the originals (BobKat
Productions, etc.)

Contact WSTF in Auburn, CA, (916) 823-7282.

The Tevis web site will soon provide a list of merchandise available
directly from WSTF along with prices and ordering info. Stay tuned.
Stay Wired.

/richard

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for horses ...and their riders
Visit us at http://www.foothill.net/natalies