Re: corn oil

NagsRMe@aol.com
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:12:33 -0500

<<
Teddy Lancaster wrote:

> I have found (as have others) that it is difficult to get horses to eat
oil
> in their feed. Mine would leave their grain...just not eat it. I feed
> mostly corn anyway with no side effects "

What??? My horses lick their feed buckets clean if I give them corn
oil--and if I spill it on the barn floor, the cats lick THAT clean.
They'd unscrew the lids on the bottles if they could.

felker@swva.net (Susan Felker)

I'm with Teddy on this one.... I've never been able to get any of my horses
to eat corn oil. Wish I knew the secret!!!

Susan Swope
Kentucky