collecting tack and horse stuff!

Rae Bolton (bolton@pbhs.brevard.k12.fl.us)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 20:19:27 -0500

On Nov 6th Teddy wrote:

>I think I had more fun when I couldn't afford a saddle and HAD to ride
>bareback!!!

Teddy
-----------
Speak for yourself, Teddy! I love to shop.....I come by it
honestly. My Mom is the World's Greatest Shopper(she start x-mas shopping
on the 26th for the FOLLOWING year!) I love to shop for horse "stuff" and
have the bills to prove it!!! And as far as riding bareback, I like to as
well as the next person, but NOT for 50 miles or more.....forget that!!!
And by the way, I LOVE my SS that I bought last Spring for those of you
with doubts!!(as well as the new skito pad, heart monitor, water-proof
blanket, an assortment of sponges, girths, pommel bags, water bottles,
riding pants, special riding socks, helmet.........you get the picture!:)
My husband still hasn't forgiven my friend that got me started in this!!
RAE

Rae Bolton
3875 Toby Ave .
Valkaria, Florida 32950