Re: people clothes

Susan Evans (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 11:15:38 -0800

NagsRMe@aol.com wrote:

> << My first piece of equipment that I ever bought was a pair of chaps. I I am curious as to why I haven't seen more endurance riders using
> them? Anybody have comments?

A few years ago, having no control over Cato the Hurricane whatsoever, I took
a year off to go into dressage training with Heather Bender, who's really
one of the country's top riders and a wonderful trainer. She had me wearing
half chaps to stablize my lower leg during lessons, but it helped "glue"
my leg where it was supposed to be during rides, too. I think full chaps
might get hot, but half chaps are great.

Susan Evans, also Cato, Katy, Lady and Dakota (aka Spudnuts)