Re: Ride Cloths

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 07:40:15 -0600

I don't know who you're talking about, however, didn't their lower legs get
messed up. I know that every time I leave my half chaps at home even in
jeans I get horrible bruises and marks.

alice
At 10:29 PM 11/6/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>> <<Your endurance riding career will be abruptly shortened if you ride in
>>> jeans.>>
>>>
>>> Guess that is why Arlene has only 15,000 miles in competition. She rides in
>>> Jeans only, summer and winter. Ah well, if she rode in tights she could have
>>> had 30,000 miles I guess!!
>

>I know a rider who has done over 9,000 miles in SHORTS!! (jean shorts too!).
>In all kinds of weather.
>
>Ten bonus points to anybody who knows who I'm talking about :).
>
>Karen
>in Gardnerville

Alice and Shawn Steinke
Is it really gotta be winter now? We're cold!!
the three stooges: Curly Sandy, Cranky Lacie, and Silly Willie
{I'm not silly mom I was just elected VP of the U.S.}

MY MIND IS AN ESSAY QUESTION IN A WORLD OF
MULTIPLE CHOICE--ALICE STEINKE NOV 5, 1996
(PROFOUND THOUGHT OF THE MONTH)